- 18 May 2021
- 1 Minute To Read
Quick Actions Usage
- Updated On 18 May 2021
- 1 Minute To Read
The Quick Actions Usage report can help you understand how Quick Actions in Sidekick are performing in helping Customers.
These are concepts and definitions you should be aware of to understand this report:
- Sidekick is an embeddable website widget that can be used to display Answers, and allows you to display certain inbound Contact requests like Chat and Email.
- Quick Actions are defined as an External URL or public Answer that is presented to the Customer when they first open Sidekick.
Understand the Basics
When to use the Quick Actions Usage report
Use the Quick Actions Usage report if you have questions around:
- Which of our Quick Actions are Customers using the most?
- Are there certain Quick Actions not being used?
- How is Quick Actions Usage changing over time?
How often to view the report
Review this report monthly to gain valuable and actionable insights.
Once you understand the report, you can take action and make improvements.
Usage of Quick Actions is Increasing
Think of the following points If you notice a spike of usage of Quick Actions:
- Is there a particular Topic that also surged in usage around the same time frame when Quick Actions usage also spiked?
- What about your First Contact Resolution? Did it also suddenly change around the same time when Quick Actions usage also spiked?
Usage of Quick Actions is Decreasing/Low
Think of the following points If you notice a decrease/low usage of Quick Actions:
- Are the Quick Actions you have in place relevant or valuable to Customers?
- Is there a particular Topic with a high number of Conversations, but no associated Quick Action? If so, consider replacing a Quick Action with an Answer that may assist with this Topic.
- For Quick Actions with low usage, is it at least saving your team time and effort in delivering information to your Customers? If the information value is high but usage is low, it may still make sense to keep the current Quick Actions in place.
Good to Know
- This report can also be generated via API. See our Developer Docs for more details.
- CSV download of this report is limited to 1 million rows.
- Listed below are related reports we recommend you use alongside this report:
- Sidekick Answer Usage
- First Contact Resolution
- Channel Mix