- 18 May 2021
- 1 Minute To Read
- Updated On 18 May 2021
- 1 Minute To Read
The Answer Usage report can help understand which of your Answers are being used the most. This can help you curate and create better Answers for your Agents to use.
These are concepts and definitions you should be aware of to understand this report:
- Answers are knowledgebase content that Agents use to quickly relay information to Customers. It is also accessible to Customers for self-service through Sidekick and the Help Center.
Understand the Basics
When to use the Answer Usage report
Use the Answer Usage report if you have questions around:
- Which Answers are Agents using the most?
- Are certain Answers not being used?
- Are certain Answers used more over time?
How often to view the report
Review this report monthly to gain valuable and actionable insights.
Once you understand the report, you can take action and make improvements.
Frequently Used Answers
If you notice that certain Answers are being used the most, think of how you can turn this into Customer facing information to reduce your incoming request volume.
- Is there an opportunity to further improve your Answers content?
- For frequently used Answers, is there an opportunity to convert that into a process/product update? For example, if your Agents are frequently using Answers related to shipping during checkout, think about expanding your shipping information during the checkout process.
Infrequently Used Answers
If you notice that certain Answers aren’t used much, you can either remove or improve those Answers.
- Watch out for duplicate Answers.
- Don’t improve an Answer for the sake of improving an Answer. If you know it’s not delivering valuable information, we suggest removing it to reduce the number of Answers you have to manage and search through.
Good to Know
- This report can also be generated via API. See our Developer Docs for more details.
- CSV download of this report is limited to 1 million rows.
- Listed below are related reports we recommend you use alongside this report:
- Answer Usage by Agent
- Quick Action Usage
- Sidekick Answer Usage