|REQUIRED USER ROLE|
Team Manager, Administrator
Gladly offers many different types of reports that will help you answer questions related to the operation of your Customer Service Center. You can generate reports anytime you have a question.
Before you generate and review any reports, you must have a good understanding of Gladly Key Concepts. Knowing these Key Concepts will help you better comprehend the information presented in the reports.
Generate a Report
- Click on the Menu icon located on the top left corner of your screen.
- From the menu list, select Reports.
- From the Reports page, on the report selection list on the left side of the screen, find and select the report you want to generate.
- Use the filter options to specify exactly how you want to see the report. The filter types change based on the report you have selected.
Date Range: Select a date range for the data you want to see:
- Last 7 days
- Last 14 days
- Last 28 days
- This week
- Last week
- This Month
- Last Month
- Custom range
Aggregated View: Depending on your chosen date range, you can select different aggregated views of your data. For example, you can view your data using daily, or if you choose a longer date range, view it by weekly, monthly, or even quarterly roll-ups. The aggregated view is also dependent on the date range you are using:
- Half-Hourly: 0 < days ≤ 31 days
- Daily: 0 < days ≤ 100 days
- Weekly: 7 ≤ days ≤ 700 days
- Monthly: 28 ≤ days ≤ 731 days
- Quarterly: 120 ≤ days ≤ 731 days
Channel: Specify the Channels you want to filter by.
When using the Channel filter, it’s essential to understand how certain reports are presented.
When using the Channel filter for a Conversation level report, the report is filtered using the Channel of the first inbound Contact in the Conversation. For example, if a Conversation starts with 1 inbound voice Contact, then switches to 1 email, and ends with 3 SMS messages, when using the Channel filter, this is what the results will look like:
When using the Channel filter for a Contact level report, the report is filtered based on the Channel of the inbound Contacts within the Conversation. For example, if a Conversation starts with 1 inbound voice Contact, then switches to 2 emails, and ends with 2 SMS messages, when using the Channel filter, this is what the results will look like:
- Inbox: Choose to filter the report down to a specific Inbox.
- Teams: Choose to filter the report down to a specific team (this filter is only available for the Agent Performance Report).
- Timezone Selector: Select what timezone you want your report to be shown in. The default is Organization time (this filter is only available in Agent Performance Summary, Operational Summary, Topics, or IVR report).
Once you have your filters set, select View Report.
Data lag times
You may notice that reports you generated via the Gladly UI or API don't show the most recent data. This is because reports don't reflect up to the minute data. Reports generated via Gladly UI and API are 1-hour behind.
For example, let's say you generated a report at 1:50 PM, and using the **half-hourly**, you would only see data up until the 12-12:30. The 12:30 - 1 PM increment hasn’t finished processing, so you wouldn’t see data for 12:50 in this scenario.
Switching between time zones on Reporting
You can set your reports to display in any timezone you like.
Say, for example, your company is based in Boston (i.e., in the Eastern Time Zone), but you’re based in San Francisco (i.e, in the Pacific Time Zone). You’ll have the choice between viewing your reports in either time zone. This way, you can avoid some of the usual mental arithmetic involved when working across time zones.
The timezone selector is only visible when generating the Agent Performance Summary, Operational Summary, Topics, or IVR report.