- 14 Apr 2022
- 2 Minutes To Read
How to Use the Topics Liveboard
- Updated On 14 Apr 2022
- 2 Minutes To Read
The Topics Liveboard provides real-time tracking of what topics your customers are talking about in Gladly. With these insights, you can shift resources around to tackle specific trending topics, or maybe set up a task force to dive deeper into why there’s such a high volume of customers contacting your company around a certain issue.
How to access the Topic Liveboard
- Click the menu icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Click Liveboards and you’ll be taken to the Summary Liveboard.
- Click the Topics tab.
Information you can track with the Topic Liveboard
At the top of the Liveboard is a snapshot of your contact center as a whole, to help you put the Topic-related metrics into context, and plan your resources accordingly.
- Online Agents - The number of agents currently on Gladly
- New Conversations - The total number of Conversations currently not assigned to an agent
- Open Conversations - The total number of Conversations currently assigned to an agent, and awaiting a response.
- Waiting Conversations - The total number of Conversations currently assigned to an agent, and where the agent has responded.
- Closed Today - The total number of Conversations that were closed in the current 24 hour period.
- % Within SLA - The percentage of Conversations that received a response from an agent within the given SLA over the current 24 hour period.
Below that first snapshot, are the key Topic-related metrics:
- Topic - Every Topic used in Gladly throughout the day
- New - The number of New Conversations assigned that Topic
- Open - The number of Open Conversations assigned that Topic
- Waiting - The number of Waiting Conversations assigned that Topic
- Closed Today - The number of Conversations assigned that Topic closed today
- Current Wait - The current expected customer wait time for a Conversation tagged with the Topic
- % Within SLA - Percentage of Conversations that received a response within the given SLA
If a Conversation has multiple Topics, it will be counted in each Topic.
Filtering the Topics Liveboard
You can also filter the Topics Liveboard by Inbox, to get a more granular view of what Topic is trending in an Inbox. Select multiple inboxes at the same time to see a compiled view of what’s going on in those Inboxes.
To filter Topics Liveboard by Inbox:
- Click on the Inbox Filter on the top right of the Topics Liveboard.
- From the dropdown list, select the Inbox you want to view. Alternatively, start typing out the name of the Inbox to help narrow down the list.
- Once selected, the Inbox will move to the top section of the dropdown list as a ‘Selected Inbox’.
- You can add as many Inboxes as you like, just continue searching and selecting until you’re happy.
- To unselect an Inbox, just click on that selected Inbox and it should be removed from the Selected Inbox list.
- Once you’re done selecting your Inbox(es), simply click outside of the Inbox filter to save.